Saturday, August 13, 2016

Welcome Parents and Kindergarteners


Dear Parents/Guardians,

         I hope that you are all excited to soon join me for the new school year. I want to take the opportunity to introduce myself to both parents/guardians and my kindergarteners!

         My name is Yalissa Coello and I'd like to share some of my history here at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs school. I have been a part of the Our Lady Queen of Martyrs school's family for many years, as a graduate myself. Although, this will be my first year as a teacher, I have the past five years of experience working with second & third graders in the after school program. Together we worked on improving studying skills, homework quality and overall grades. I have also worked closely with Mrs. Fundora for the past three summers for the school's summer camp. With this experience I have learned to love teaching and appreciate the students of Our Lady Queen of Martyrs school. I am extremely thankful to Mr. Woods for offering me this amazing opportunity and honored to be your child's kindergarten teacher!

         I hope that all of you enjoy the rest of your summer. I am looking forward to meeting each and every one of you and thrilled to embark on this new journey with both parents and students.

Many blessings,
Ms. Coello