Friday, March 20, 2020

Week of March 23rd - 27th


I hope that this posting finds all my students´ & their families well.

Quick update for parents and students. Beginning on Monday, March 23, 2020, students are to log onto Google Classroom at their scheduled time. Work will be assigned daily and should be completed on the day of. During the scheduled times, I will be available to answer any questions/concerns that students may have about the assignment as well as take attendance. Students are asked to please check-in every morning on the stream section of their Google Classroom. Students who cannot log onto Google Classroom during the scheduled times will be marked late as long as work is done by 11:59 pm, otherwise students will be marked absent for the day (if work is not completed on the day of). This means that assignments will close out at 11:59 pm the day that it is schedule and will not reopen. Please remember to check you child´s other teachers´ blog as I only teach your child English Language Arts and they will be posting their schedules. 

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email me at mscoello@olqmnyc.org, I will do my best to respond as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience & concerns during this difficult time.